Admission / Student Exchange

Research Students


Those who wish to conduct specific research at GSHSPA, please apply in accordance with the procedures as outlined below.


The applicant must have (been expected to) completed master’s degree.
If you have not yet obtained a master's degree, we will introduce you to an undergraduate research student. If you are interested in becoming a research student in the Faculty of Letters or the Faculty of Law, Politics and Economics, please contact to the address below.
bhgakumu※ (change ※ to @)

For those wishing to enroll for the first time

Admission Guidelines for Research Students 2024  
A. Application Form for Research Students 2024  
B. Curriculum Vitae 2024  
C. Research Plan 2024  
D. Certificate of a Consent of Acceptance 2024  
E. Certificate of Guarantee for International Student 2024  


Students Affairs Office for Graduate School of Humanities and Studies on Public Affairs, Chiba University
(Mondays to Fridays 9:00-12:00. 13:00-17:00, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
263-8522 1-33, Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba, Japan

Page Top